文章來源:http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/5398120

 

工作裡常遇到大大小小衝突,怎麼樣化解這些衝突,其實只要在英文表達裡加一點料,一起來看看需要哪些料: 

 

l 處理人身攻擊

Let's try and keep this professional, shall we? 
我們試試保持這份專業態度,好嗎?

 

There's no need for personal attacks, we all want this to work. 
人身攻擊是沒有必要的,我們都希望工作能順利進行。
 

 

It'd be great if we can all try and be professional about this – let's focus on the issue at hand...
如果我們能試著專業點就會很好,我們應該把重點放在眼前的問題上
...

 

Name-calling is unnecessary. Let's just move on. 
罵人是沒必要的,我們繼續吧。
 


l 處理爭論及舒緩壓力 

 

I don't care for unprofessional bickering, let's just focus on what needs to be done here. 
我不想不專業的爭吵,我們應該把專注點放在當前需要做的事情上。
 

 

We're colleagues and things will go smoother if we work together. 
我們是同事,如果我們共同合作,事情會做得更加順利。
 

 

This isn't getting us anywhere. Let's take a break and come back tomorrow fresh. 
這樣無濟於事,我們休息一下,明天再回來討論吧。
 

 

This isn't constructive at all. Shall we take a look at what we can do instead of what we can't?

這一點也沒有建設性的,我們來看看我們能做些什麼吧,而不是不能做什麼。 

 

Have you experienced such situations? How did you deal with them? 
你以前經歷過這樣的情況嗎? 你是如何處理的?

文章來源:http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/5398120

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    trsunited 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()