很多人常把台灣(Taiwan)和泰國(Thailand)搞錯,這次不要鬧特別去歐洲的荷蘭、法國、比利時和德國出差,順便來個街訪,讓我們來看看不要鬧碰到的各國朋友們對台灣的認知有多少吧!

1.巴基斯坦
Taiwan is a beautiful country with beautiful people.
台灣是個擁有好人的漂亮國家

Last time I have met with some of my friend from Taiwan, they are very nice to me.
上次我認識幾個新朋友都是台灣人,對我很友善

And I’d love to visit this country some day.
希望有一天我也可以去台灣玩

2.德國
I don’t really know Taiwan, hum I’ve never been there.
我其實不太清楚台灣,因為我沒去過

3.法國
Capital city, Taipei? No?
首都是台北,對嗎?

(How do you know?) Because I have a map.
(你為什麼會知道?)因為我有張地圖在我廁所裡面

4.荷蘭
A friend of our son is living over there.
我兒子的朋友住在台灣

From his sister who visited him for a couple of years ago.
他姐姐幾年前也去過台灣找他

And she said it is completely different than China. That the nature is very impressive.
她說跟中國完全不一樣,台灣的大自然也很壯觀

5.巴西
Bicycling manufacture stuff, because I’m a cyclist and I know the best parts come from Taiwan.
腳踏車製造之類的,因為我愛騎腳踏車,所以我知道最好的零件都台灣做的

6.荷蘭
In history, I remember “Formosa”.
歷史裡,我記得「福爾摩沙」

Something about communism and people had to go to Taiwan.
好像因為共產主義,所以大家要跑去台灣

From there, it developed to a sort of independent state or something.
之後,台灣就好像變成了一個獨立的洲之類的

7.印度
According to me, Taiwan is an Asian country, and it’s a part of China.
根據我自己(知道的),台灣是一個亞洲國家,也是中國的一部份

And my understanding with Taiwan is related to my national hero that is Subhash Chandra Bose.
我對台灣的印象是因為我心目中的印度國家英雄—蘇巴斯·錢德拉·鮑斯

Died at there’s a plane crash in Taipei.
1945年日本投降,鮑斯在8月18日前往滿洲大連途中,在台北飛行場起飛墜機而死

8.德國
The Kung Fu and the small people with the small eyes.
我想到功夫、身形比較嬌小和小眼睛

9.荷蘭
I don’t really know a lot about Taiwan, I know a lot about South America.
我其實對台灣的了解很少,我對南美洲比較了解

Taipei’s……the city and I know it’s chaotic and a lot of people.
台北是個很忙亂的城市,然後有很多人

10.德國
Houses with the special roofs & different culture than we have in Germany here.
房子有很不一樣的屋頂,跟德國有不一樣的文化

Or also the dark hair and the dark brown eyes.
和黑頭髮以及暗咖啡色眼睛

11.比利時
Taiwan has some...big informatics companies like HTC for sure, Acer ,ASUS.
台灣有些很大的資訊業公司,像HTC、宏碁、華碩

I think you have a really strong identity, which is different than the Chinese ones so.
我覺得台灣有很強的特性,跟中國的不太一樣

I think you should keep it.
所以我認為你們應該要保留它

12.荷蘭
Well, I know a guy who used to live there.
我認識一個男的之前住在台灣

Practically everything I know about Taiwan is because of him and what I have seen on Facebook.
所以關於台灣的任何資訊我都是看他臉書動態了解的

13.法國
Taiwan is near to China, it’s an island.
台灣離中國很近、是座島嶼

14.法國
Next to the United States. The food in Taiwan is very excellent.
台灣在美國旁邊、台灣的食物非常好吃

15.美國
Taiwan is sort of a disputed territory.
台灣算是個有點爭議的領土

China says it belongs to them, but they feel independent.
中國說台灣是他們的,但台灣覺得自己是獨立的

And there’s a lot of manufacturing there.
然後台灣有很多製造業

I would love to go to Taiwan, I would go in a heartbeat.
我很想去台灣,連想都不用想

But it’s never been a place where I’ve said to myself. Like “Oh my God, I really want to go there.”
只是台灣從來都不是個旅行的首選

Like for example, Rome I’d love to go there. Paris I’d love to go there.
對我的首選會是像羅馬或巴黎

16.德國
Eat dogs and Sushi.
會吃狗肉和壽司

17.荷蘭
Toys and I think the first word that pops into my head is “made in Taiwan”.
玩具吧!我腦子第一個想到的就是「MIT台灣製造」

18.荷蘭
Chinese people actually.
我其實聯想到中國人

More of a jungle and temples and all that kinda stuff.
應該是很多叢林和寺廟的地方

19.荷蘭
It stars from WW II, Taiwan was occupied by the Japanese.
二次世界大戰,台灣被日本佔領

But then they wanted to give it back to Chiang Kai Shek.
後來他們想要把台灣還給蔣中正

But he was defeated by the communists, so he fled to Taiwan with his government.
後來他被共產黨員打敗,他就帶著他的政府逃去台灣

And then it was a question in the UN like for the security council if it was Taiwan or China.
之後還有聯合國安理會對於台灣和中國的定位問題

To be honest I don’t really know that much about Taiwanese culture.
說實話我並不是很知道台灣的文化

I know you eat sushi and noodles and you have a lot of 7-11s in the country like they are everywhere. And you can surf.
我記得你們吃壽司和麵,然後台灣到處都有滿滿的7-11...還有可以衝浪

20.法國

Huh on Taiwan it was the statues, the temple of Angkor...it’s Taiwan right?
台灣就是有吳哥窟的那個台灣嗎?

21.法國

So I went to Taiwan last year.
我去年剛好去過台灣

I found it’s a really nice country.
我覺得台灣是個很棒的國家

My cousins are living there.
我的表哥表妹住在那邊

Taipei is a big big city; I would never imagine.
台北市個很大的城市,我從沒有想像過

Commercial everywhere and everywhere and nice weather as well.
到處充斥著滿滿的廣告,天氣也很舒服

And people are really kind.
台灣人超友善

They will help you in the street when you don’t know where to go they are coming.
如果迷路了,大家都會靠過來

“Oh may I help?” everything it’s really nice and really good eating.
他們就會問我需不需要幫忙,還有超級好吃的食物

文章轉自{商業週刊}

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    trsunited 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()