close

二十七: 狗腿

 

聯合翻譯 引用自 http://som.twbbs.org/klee/notebook/note27.htm

本集來換換口味吧, 大家知不知道怎麼樣用英語來表達妳很喜歡一個女孩子呢? 如何講一些讓女孩子感動的話呢? 不過我收集的這些會話, 並不是十分浪漫, 卻是有點耍嘴皮子的痞子味道...    就看各位要如何應用了.

 

1. Do you have a quarter? Because I promised I would call my mom as soon as I fell in love.

你有零錢嗎? 因為我答應我老媽當我戀愛時要立刻打電話給她.

2. Milk does a body good, but DAMN how much milk you've been drinking?

牛奶對身體有益, 但我的老天, 你到底喝了多少啊?

3. Do you believe in love at first sight?

你相信有一見鍾情這種事嗎?

4. I seem to have lost my phone number.  Can I have yours?

我把我的電話簿弄丟了.. 我能用妳的嗎 ? ( 雙關語, 其實是跟對方要電話)

5. It's awful hot in here, or it is you?

這裏真的好熱.   或是那是因為妳的關係?

6. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

如果我能重新排列字母, 我要把 U (You) 跟 I 排在一起.  

7. Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes!

你有地圖嗎? 因為我剛在妳的眼神中迷失了.

8. If you are a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.

如果妳是我眼裏的一滴眼淚, 我不會哭因為我害怕會失去你.

9. You remind me of my ex-girlfriend.

你使我想起我的前任女友.  

10. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it.

我對你的愛就像是瀉肚子一樣, 讓我把持不住.

11. A. How are you?   B: Fine.  A: I didn't ask you how you looked, I asked you how are you.

A: 你好嗎?  B: 好  A: 我沒有問妳長的如何, 我只是問妳好不好.

12. I am a thief, I am here to steal your heart.

我是小偷, 我是來這偷妳的心.

 

小笨霖 4.24

聯合翻譯 引用自 http://som.twbbs.org/klee/notebook/note27.htm

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 trsunited 的頭像
    trsunited

    聯合翻譯有限公司/聯合翻譯社

    trsunited 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()