10.俄羅斯
受不了豬血糕...不好吃啊!
I can’t stand pig blood cake...pretty gross.
11.荷蘭(女)
Taiwan is very meat oriented, as a vegetarian, it’s quite difficult to order food in restaurants because only like one or two options.
台灣是個以肉食為主的國家,身為素食主義者,有時點餐就很困難;因為大部份餐廳只有一兩樣我可以吃的
I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and those are quite expensive here.
我吃很多水果和蔬菜,這些在台灣都有點貴
Like bananas! Are really expensive and just normal fruit. So that’s what I find really annoying.
比如香蕉!香蕉真的很貴,所以這些讓我很不習慣
12.俄羅斯
很多人在健身房一直玩手機、不健身!真是占著茅坑不拉屎
Many people are always using phones in the gym. And they don’t work out. It’s like “being a dog in the manger”.
13.韓國
台灣的天氣太熱了,還有這個冬天也很熱
Taiwan is pretty hot, this winter is kind of hot too.
不知道明天是冬天或者是夏天
God knows if it’s winder or summer tomorrow.
14.亞美尼亞
在台灣水果非常貴
Fruits in Taiwan are super expensive.
我是亞美尼亞人,我們非常喜歡吃水果,這是很大的問題
I’m from Armenia. We all love fruits, so this is a big problem.
15.美國
Outside Taipei, people really love to stare.
出了台北,發現很多人都愛盯著我看
The staring doesn’t really bother me, it’s just when they like to take pictures with me.
一直盯著我看並不困擾我,只是當她們要跟我合照時
Or be my friend, or give me free stuff and I know it’s not because they like me, they just like I look different.
或者當他們想要跟我當朋友、或給我免費的東西時,並不是因為他們真的喜歡我這個人,而只是因為我是個外國人
16.俄羅斯
我想離開台灣的原因是
The reason that makes me wanna leave Taiwan is because
大部份台灣人聽不懂我的中文
most Taiwanese people can’t understand my Chinese.
17.美國
對台灣人來說,排隊就是一個「活動」
To some Taiwanese, stand in a queue is considered an activity.
可是,他們弄錯了!「派對」才是一個活動
But, I honestly think “Party” should be the real activity.
18.波蘭
I think that nothing will make me gonna leave this country.
我不覺得台灣有任何事物會讓我想要離開
(Even the cockroaches?)
(那蟑螂呢?)
I haven’t seen yet.
我還沒看到過
文章轉自{商業週刊}
#翻譯#聯合翻譯
留言列表