資料來源: http://www.englishtown.com.tw/community/Channels/article.aspx?articleName=declineinvite
當收到別人的邀請參加活動,也就代表別人對你的重視,但很不巧的是你不能參加這次的邀請...
當婉拒邀請時,最好先感謝對方的慷慨,你可以說:"Thank you so much for the invitation, I really appreciate it and it means a great deal"(非常感激您的邀請,這對我意義重大)。然後說明為何不能參加活動的原因,並且誠實真誠的。
可以考慮給邀請者一份禮物並順帶道歉無法出席。如果是口頭邀請,你可以先說看一下自己的行事曆,之後再確認。如果你已經有了安排,請預先讓邀請者知道,打電話婉拒並關注活動動向。不管是正式還是口頭邀請,能有適當的婉拒邀請是最好不過。
來看看Helli邀請Jerry去她生日派對的對話:
Helli: Hi Jerry, it’s my birthday this weekend and I am throwing a party to celebrate.(你好,Jerry,這週末是我的生日,我舉辦了一個派對來慶祝。)
Jerry: That is great news; we should celebrate in style and have a theme for the party.(太好了!我們應該大大慶祝一下並且為派對設定一個主題。)
Helli: Absolutely, I have guest appearances by Destiny’s Child and Mariah Carey. This will be the best party ever and you should not miss it.(一定,命運之子與瑪利亞凱利的友情客串,將會把派對帶到高峰,你不應該錯過。)
Jerry: No I won’t, Friday will be a night to remember!(放心,我不會錯過的,星期五是一個特別的夜晚!)
Helli: Friday? What is happening on Friday?(星期五?那天有什麼事會發生嗎?)
Jerry: Your party of course, silly.(當然是你的派對啦,傻瓜。)
Helli: No Jerry, my party is on Saturday night.(不,Jerry,我的派對是在星期六晚上。)
Jerry: Oh no, Helli! I have to be at work on Saturday night as I’m working night shift, I appreciate the invite but I cannot afford to miss work.(哦,不會吧,Helli!我星期六晚上必須工作因為我要輪晚班,我很感謝你的邀請,但是我不能丟掉工作。)
Helli; I understand, you have to work. Perhaps you can join us when your shift ends.(我明白,你必須要工作。也許在你輪班結束後你可以加入我們。)
Jerry: It ends at 6am, I doubt Mariah Carey will still be there! Party safely and keep me posted on how the party goes! (它是早上6點結束,我懷疑瑪利亞凱利仍然還在!玩得盡興,通知我一下進行地如何了!)
Helli: Will do Jerry!(行,沒問題,Jerry!)
- See more at: http://www.englishtown.com.tw/community/Channels/article.aspx?articleName=declineinvite#sthash.6mncVw3O.dpuf
資料來源: http://www.englishtown.com.tw/community/Channels/article.aspx?articleName=declineinvite
留言列表