資料來源:http://www.englishtown.com.tw/community/Channels/article.aspx?articleName=negotiation
談判得失就在一線之間,尤其遇到不是自己的母語,別擔心,這並不表示你沒有權利表達不滿或因為對方不妥協而無法得到自己想要的結果。
“Work with me”(跟我一起面對)
Jake: “It’s this or nothing.” (到底有沒有完。)
與其走開,你可以說…
Ian: “Work with me here. I’m sure we can come to an agreement.” (跟我一起面對。我們可以達到共識)
This will bring your counterpart closer to you instead of his stance as an adversary. 這將縮短你與對手之間的距離,而不是產生彼持之間的對立。
“Tough on us” (為難)
Jake: “You’ll also need to hand over control of the department” (你也需要交出部門的控制權)
為避免難為情,你可以說…
Ian: “That would be tough on us, how about...”(這有點為難,不如...)
Ian迫使Jake表達同情並表示妥協。
“I’m a little disappointed...”(我有點失望...)
Jake: “I’m afraid we can’t give you more for that price” (恐怕我們無法給你那個價格了)
Instead of ending negotiations, you can say...結束一個談判,你可以說...
Ian: “I’m a little disappointed. Is that all you can offer?” (我有點失望,這就是你所能提供的嗎?)
Jake就會很樂意給Ian更好的報價!
“I understand...”(我了解)
Ian: “I understand where you’re coming from, however...”(我了解為什麼你會這樣想,但...)
表達你尊重對手觀點的意願,也讓對方了解你的想法。
“I’m willing to compromise” (我願意妥協)
Ian: “I’m willing to compromise, but you’ll have to do better than that.” (我願意妥協,但是你要做的比這更好。)
展現你的願意與對手一起合作,他會感到投資對雙方都有利。
你有沒有讓你抓狂的談判?你怎麼處理呢?
資料來源:http://www.englishtown.com.tw/community/Channels/article.aspx?articleName=negotiation
留言列表