close

文章來源:http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/5270413

 

這六句話都很簡單,它們的作用是,講了這句話,自然就有會有源源不絕的話跟著流出來。所以怎麼用這六句話呢?記得很牢,時不時就出現在口語中,就不怕找不到話聊了。 

1. That reminds me. 
那倒提醒了我。

A
May I borrow 100 dollars from you? 我可以跟你借100元嗎?
B: That reminds me. I must get some cash. 
哦,對了。我得去領錢。

2. By the way, ... 順帶一提。 

A: By the way, my boss told me that she knew you. 
順帶一提,我的老闆說認識你。
B: I'm glad she still remembers me. We worked together a few years ago. How is she doing now? 
我很高興她還記得我,我們幾年前是同事。她現在過得好嗎?

3. You know what? 你知道嗎? 

A: You know what? I don't really like that new guy. I think he is sneaky. 
你知道嗎?我不是很喜歡新來那個傢伙,我覺得他鬼鬼祟祟。
B: How come? I think he's a great guy. What makes you think so? 
為什麼?我覺得他還挺不錯的,你為什麼會有那樣的想法呢?

4. I'm not finished. 我還沒說完! 

A: OK, that's enough. I understand. 
好了,夠了,我明白了。
B: I'm not finished. You're going to listen to me for once! I have a lot more to say. 
我還沒說完呢,你總得聽我說一次吧!我還有很多話要說呢。

5. Wait a minute. 等等。 

A : That will be $150 please. 
總共是150元。謝謝。
B : Wait a minute! The price on the menu is only $120. 
 等一下!菜單寫120元。 

6. I have an idea. 
我有個好主意。 

A: We ran out of coffee. 
我們的咖啡喝光了。 
B: I have an idea. Let's have tea instead! 
我有辦法,我們以茶代替吧。

文章來源:http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/5270413

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    trsunited 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()