聯合翻譯 引用自 http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/10342572

 

(2)As a matter of fact, people nowadays (B)treasure their privacy and the cellphone is the perfect tool to keep private matters private.  The cellphone is also an ideal tool for intimate messages between lovers.  From snail mail to instant messaging, the speed of communication has increased and our circle of friends has consequently expanded, even long lost friends can now stay in contact without(3) losing touch again.
 
其實,現代人重視私人空間,有些事情不便公開,手機就成了保密的工具。男女交往,手機也成了傳情的工具。 從早期費時的書信往來到現在即時的訊息傳送,溝通速度加快了,朋友的範圍也跟著擴大了。 久久沒見的朋友也不會再失聯了。
 
Is it so bad to be so tech savvy? There are no limitations to human interaction.  Nevertheless, try to occasionally put down your phone and have face-to-face interaction, especially if you are with the elderly.  This is after all a common (C)courtesy.
 
當個低頭族不好嗎? 人與人的互動方式沒有限制。不過偶爾還是要放下手機,嘗試面對面的溝通,尤其是和長輩在一起的時候。這也是一種禮貌。
 
  1.  Wait a sec 等一下
    如果正式點就是:wait a second 
    A: Ok we’re off. 我們出發囉!
    B: Wait a sec! I need to first find my cell phone. 等一下! 我先找一下手機。
     
  2. As a matter of fact 其實
    As a matter of fact, the whole news event was faked.
    其實這整個新聞事件是偽造出來的。
     
  3. Lose touch 失聯
    We try to see each other twice a month to prevent us from losing touch.
    我們每個月見兩次以免失聯。

 

聯合翻譯 引用自 http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/10342572

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    trsunited 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()