close

你不知道為何會被某些人吸引,而不是被其他人吸引…
      You don’t know why you are attracted to some people and not others…
 
 你是我的天使,從天而降。
      My angel, flung out of space.
 
 你是全場最美的女人。
      You are always the most beautiful woman in the room.
 
 人生沒有意外,到頭來都會回到原點。
      There are no accidents, and everything comes full circle.
 
 我應該拒絕你的!但你心甘情願給的,我就收了。
      And I should have said no to you. I took what you gave willingly.
 
 我唯一能做的事,就是讓你自由。
      I do the only thing I can is that I release you.
 
 我要你想像….我會在那裡等你!
      I want you to imagine me there to greet you.
 
 我想說的是…特芮絲,等我。
      I should have said: Therese… Wait.
 
 我不會再讓步,我要這段愛情。
      I won't negotiate any more. I want it.
 
 卡蘿,我好想你!
      I miss you, Carol!
 
 你會一直追尋答案,因為你還年輕。
      You seek resolutions and explanations because you’re young.
 
 你變成熟了,是離開我的結果嗎?
      As if you've suddenly blossomed. Is that what comes of getting away from me?
 
 你談過幾次戀愛?
      How many times have you been in love?
 
 為了看到你幸福,我願意做任何事。
      I would do anything to see you happy
 
 美好人生在我們面前,無限光明。
      Our lives stretched out ahead of us, a perpetual sunrise.

文章轉自{VOGUE}

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    trsunited 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()