close

資料來源:http://www.englishtown.com.tw/community/Channels/article.aspx?articleName=landlord

 

和房東對話並不是一件很痛苦的事。用心學習這些常用片語,學好它們以供不時之需!

 

第一次租房子,要去看房間、屋子或公寓…

“My name is… I saw your advertisement of a room/house/apartment to rent and I’m very interested.” (我的名字是...我看到你的租屋廣告,很感興趣。)

“When would it be convenient for me to view the room please?”(請問什麼時候方便看房子呢?)

“I’m sorry I am only able to view after 6 o’clock (or 6p.m.) in the evening or at weekends due to my work commitments.” (不好意思,由於工作關係,我只能在晚上6點後或週末有時間看。)

“I could view the room in my lunch break between 12 and 2p.m.” (我可以在午餐休息時大約在12點到下午2點來看房子。)

“So that’s Wednesday evening at 6p.m? I look forward to meeting you.”(那麼就這個禮拜三晚上6點吧?很期待見到你。)


當你見到房東,參觀房子或公寓時…

“Does the rent include the costs for water and heating?”(房租包括水和暖氣的費用嗎?)

“How much are the electricity/gas/water bills for a year?”(一年水電氣需要支付多少錢?)

“Is there a telephone connection? I need to be able to get internet access.”(這裡可以接通電話嗎?我還需要網線。)

“How many other rooms are let in the building?”(這棟住宅有哪些房間可以進入?)

“How many people share the bathroom/kitchen?”(有多少人共用浴室或廚房?)
br> “Is there a laundry room?”(有洗衣間嗎?) 

 

資料來源:http://www.englishtown.com.tw/community/Channels/article.aspx?articleName=landlord

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    trsunited 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()